Megadyne S.p.A adheres to the latest data protection regulations.
Data collected for navigation of the site
During the normal course of their functioning, the IT systems and software procedures in place to ensure the correct functioning of this internet site collect personal data related to the use of internet communication protocols.
Because of its nature, this information could, through processing or association with data held by third parties, enable identification of Users (e.g., IP address or domain name used by the User to connect to the internet).
Data acquired by this site is used for the sole purpose of extracting statistical information (and therefore the data is anonymous) on the use of the site and monitor its correct functioning. The data is canceled immediately after processing. Where there may be computer-related criminal activity targeted at the site, data necessary for determining responsibility will be kept for a period not longer than seven days.
Data provided voluntarily by the User
Personal data provided voluntarily by Users implies the subsequent acquisition of that data. Detailed information on the treatment of data (pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003) is provided in each area where personal data is potentially collected.
What is a cookie?
Cookies are files or pieces of information that may be stored on the visitor's computer (or other internet enabled devices, such as a smartphone or tablet) when the Megadyne websites are visited. A cookie will usually contain the name of the website from which the cookie has come from, the "lifetime" of the cookie (i.e. how long it will remain on the used device), and a value, which is usually a randomly generated unique number.
- To make the Megadyne website easier to use and to better tailor both the portal and Megadyne products to the visitors interests and needs.
- To help speed up the visitors future activities and experiences on Megadyne Sites.
- To compile anonymous, aggregated statistics that allow Megadyne to understand how visitors use Megadyne Sites and help Megadyne to improve its structure and content.
- Megadyne absolutely cannot identify individuals or legal entities in the information stored by cookies.
- Each visitor can accept or refuse the cookies installation at the beginning of each browsing session.
How it's possible to control or delete cookies?
Most Internet browsers are initially set up to automatically accept cookies. The settings can changed to block cookies or to alert the visitor when cookies are being sent to the evice. There are a number of ways to manage cookies. Please refer to hte used browser instructions or help screen to learn more about how to adjust or modify the browser settings.